If you are like me, you are tired of "yes" people in politics. I am an independent thinker who works for the people of Wayne Township, not special interests. As your representative I promise to continue my principled stance on the issues that matter most to our community. Being a local business owner means that I'm easy to find and gives me a pulse on the values of our voters. I will never forget who my boss is: the taxpayer.
Can I vote for the township trustees if I live in the Village of Waynesville?
Yes! Unlike many other townships, Wayne Township encompasses both the unincorporated areas AND incorporated areas, Waynesville and Corwin. So even if you reside in an incorporated part of Wayne Township, you are still a citizen of Wayne Township. You vote for the three trustees and the fiscal officer, plus levies, so your say is not only valid, it is valued.
How many seats are up this year?
There is only one trustee seat up for election this year. There are three trustees and one fiscal officer. My seat is up for election along with the fiscal officer, and in two years (November 2021), the other two trustee seats will be up.
What exactly does a township trustee do?
The Board of Trustees has three primary responsibilities:
- Township Roads (those outside of the villages and not maintained by the State/County);
- Zoning in the Unincorporated Areas of the township; and
- Fire & EMS Protection for Waynesville, Corwin, and the unincorporated areas of the township.
The Wayne Township Board of Trustees has public meetings on the first and third Tuesdays of every month at 7:00PM at the Wayne Township Administration Building at 6050 N. Clarksville Rd., Waynesville, OH 45068.
How can I help you get re-elected?
First, thank you for your support! There are a few things you can do today to help keep Wayne Township moving forward:
- Like Josh Patrick, Wayne Township Trustee on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter
- Update your Facebook profile picture with my 2019 Election Facebook Frame or Make Wayne Twp Great Again Facebook Frame
- Share my posts and website with your friends and neighbors so they can make an informed decision
- Donate! Campaigns are expensive, and I could use your help. You can donate securely online or make checks payable to "Citizens to Re-Elect Trustee Josh Patrick"
- Request a yard sign or sign up to stay updated with the campaign
- Make your own yard sign or other creative sign of support!
- Most importantly, VOTE! As we've seen time and time again, EVERY VOTE COUNTS! Find your polling location for November 5th, request an absentee ballot, or vote early starting October 8th at the Warren County Board of Elections